The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)

Go down 
+4
Hippocampus
locust
rainshadow
RainCloud
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
locust
Secondary Character
locust

How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)   How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 am

Paul u do realise poor raincloud is now running for the hills....
Back to top Go down
IMagius
Primary Character
IMagius

PostSubject: Re: How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)   How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:49 am

Not sure about running for the hills, but I imagine sleeping at night could be an issue now Sad I'm hoping that at least with this warning of their true intent she'll keep the bedroom door closed at night. I know I wouldn't want one of these critters sleeping in the same bed as me! They aren't curling up on your chest or close beside you because they like you - they do it so that they will know if you are trying to escape in the night.

And those "happy cats" that massage people with the paws ... they aren't showing their affection ... They Are Tenderizing You!

Back to top Go down
locust
Secondary Character
locust

PostSubject: Re: How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)   How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:05 am

Make you see garfield,tom and Sylvester in less affectionate way,would it not...now that we know they are only trying too dupe us in to a false sense of security....allowing us to believe we are the masters when in truth we are only the appetiser in there bid for total world domination......
Back to top Go down
IMagius
Primary Character
IMagius

PostSubject: Re: How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)   How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Precisely.

At least with a Dog you can sleep at night and not worry about any mischevious plans being hatched.
Back to top Go down
locust
Secondary Character
locust

PostSubject: Re: How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)   How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm

All my dog does is eat and sleep.......damn I love him an his laziness....
Back to top Go down
IMagius
Primary Character
IMagius

PostSubject: Re: How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)   How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 pm

not sure how i missed this comment ...

rainshadow wrote:
I didn't know that IMag had such a dark side...

:p I just keep it locked well out of the public's view most of the time.
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)   How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Probably wise. I mean, if you can cast a shadow over rainshadow... now THAT's scary.
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
RainCloud
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)   How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:55 pm

That was great, thanks, IMag Very Happy I rofl'd. The cats were displeased you discovered their plan so they retaliated and tried to kill me again.

I left one of my favorite (and one of my few ceramic) mugs on my desk last night. I heard a sound like a gunshot while I was sleeping but I let it go, afraid to see what the cats had done this time. This morning, I went to check something on my computer, sat down and promptly stepped on shattered pottery. My feet and hands got sliced, while the cats (all three this time!) watched and snickered.
Back to top Go down
IMagius
Primary Character
IMagius

PostSubject: Re: How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)   How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Glad it made you laugh Very Happy Everyone needs a good chuckle now and then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)   How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How my Cat Tried to Kill Me (a true story)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2