The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monthly Contest (May 2010)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

Monthly Contest (May 2010) Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Contest (May 2010)   Monthly Contest (May 2010) EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:15 am

Character Study
Deadline: May 31
Length: 2 to 5 pages

For this month's contest, all participants will create their own character and write a brief story devoted to an aspect of that character's development. This isn't a character bio sheet; we are looking for a clever short story about the character you create.

All documents must be double-spaced with 12pt Times New Roman font. Please submit documents in *.doc format.

While story content is not being restricted (within reason), I would ask that participants use judgment in the writing they submit. I withhold the right to disqualify any story I deem to go over the line. Eroticism with taste is okay, but please don't send me any smut. Keep in mind that what you write could be your downfall, even if well-written, if those reading your work do not have the same appreciation for the content that you do.

Submit all stories to wbg_contests@hotmail.com. Please limit your submissions to one story per contest! Contest ends May 31, 2010. Stories must be submitted before Midnight, June 1, Central Standard Time.

If you have any questions related to the contests, PM them to me or post in the Site Suggestions and Questions forum.

One more thing: I understand that it's possible that some people might not be able to send me a *.doc document; if you have any issues, let me know. I will work with anyone who needs to keep the process moving as smoothly as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
talonnolan
Shard Bearer
Shard Bearer
talonnolan

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Contest (May 2010)   Monthly Contest (May 2010) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:18 am

Everyone remember, just under two weeks to submit your entry for this contest!
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Contest (May 2010)   Monthly Contest (May 2010) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Prizes will be announced later today.
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Contest (May 2010)   Monthly Contest (May 2010) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monthly Contest (May 2010)
Page 1 of 1