The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monthly Contest (June 2010)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

Monthly Contest (June 2010) Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Contest (June 2010)   Monthly Contest (June 2010) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 pm

The First Moment for a Lifetime
Deadline: June 30
Length: 3 pages max

You've just unexpectedly run into the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with. The thing is, you don't know it yet. What happens in that first moment that will forge the rest of your life with this special person? This could be a short story or a poem as is the writer's preference.

All documents must be double-spaced with 12pt Times New Roman font. Please submit documents in *.doc format.

While story content is not being restricted (within reason), I would ask that participants use judgment in the writing they submit. I withhold the right to disqualify any story I deem to go over the line. Eroticism with taste is okay, but please don't send me any smut. Keep in mind that what you write could be your downfall, even if well-written, if those reading your work do not have the same appreciation for the content that you do.

Submit all stories to wbg_contests@hotmail.com. Please limit your submissions to one story per contest! Contest ends June 30, 2010. Stories must be submitted before Midnight, July 1, Central Standard Time.

If you have any questions related to the contests, PM them to me or post in the Site Suggestions and Questions forum.

One more thing: I understand that it's possible that some people might not be able to send me a *.doc document; if you have any issues, let me know. I will work with anyone who needs to keep the process moving as smoothly as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Contest (June 2010)   Monthly Contest (June 2010) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:22 am

You now have one week to get in your short story for this month. Smile
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Contest (June 2010)   Monthly Contest (June 2010) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Please remember to those who wish to participate that you now have until midnight, central time, tomorrow to email your entry! Smile

We have multiple entries right now so I'm going to actually have to figure out how to judge. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Contest (June 2010)   Monthly Contest (June 2010) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monthly Contest (June 2010)
Page 1 of 1