The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm starting to sense a trend

Go down 
+7
Memnoch
lalib
Professor X
talonnolan
rainshadow
Calwyn
Deano
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
talonnolan
Shard Bearer
Shard Bearer
talonnolan

I'm starting to sense a trend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:40 pm

You think correctly.

And don't think that i missed your Star Trek reference earlier Mem. I saw it, and it was greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
RainCloud
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Deano wrote:
Not really ringing any bells. scratch

I'm really due for a re-read of the entire series, don't think one time is enough to get everything. Besides, some of Mat's exploits are definitely worth reliving. HAHA!

Oh well...

I'm only up to Path of Daggers. I made it through like 4 or 5 books (spending 2+ hours on a train everyday does that lol) but I couldn't find Path of Daggers anywhere. I had to put down the series. But here's the lol part. The bookstores I was looking for Path of Daggers in were in DC area (MD, VA, and DC city) and Florida. Absolutely could not find it. I move to Hawaii and I find it in a bookstore, not in Honolulu, but out in the middle of nowhere. O.o
Back to top Go down
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm

If that's the way it works, I might have a chance of finding it locally as well; everything here is out in the middle of nowhere. Will probably just end up getting the boxed sets of paperbacks, though hardcovers would nice.
Back to top Go down
Confessor Kahlan
Primary Character
Confessor Kahlan

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:10 am

Hello Deano and welcome to our little world of words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm starting to sense a trend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: