The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm starting to sense a trend

Go down 
+7
Memnoch
lalib
Professor X
talonnolan
rainshadow
Calwyn
Deano
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

I'm starting to sense a trend Empty
PostSubject: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:49 pm

What can I say, missed you guys. Could say I'm a TG transplant, but since it's MIA, I guess that'd make me a refugee? Dunno. Poke!

Anywho, can't really say I'm much of a writer (quite terrible, actually), but I may be able to throw something up in the art section every now and then. I've been known to do some CG work, both 2D (Photoshop) and 3D (mostly Bryce, but been trying to teach myself Blender). Just have to wait for a muse to kick me in the nether regions first, haven't done anything in quite a while. Duh!
Back to top Go down
Calwyn
Sidekick
Calwyn

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:09 am

Refugee, eh?

Nice...

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:17 am

Eh, probably not the best word for it. But I meant it in the nicest possible way. Really! I'm starting to sense a trend Friends
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:30 am

I don't mind at all. I thought it was pretty cool, actually. I kinda wish more would have come our way.
Back to top Go down
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:37 am

Ah, well and good then. Know what'd bring 'em in? A banana on a llama:

I'm starting to sense a trend Bananalama2
Back to top Go down
talonnolan
Shard Bearer
Shard Bearer
talonnolan

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:04 am

That's a weird looking llama.

Good to have you.
Back to top Go down
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 am

I'm starting to think it might be an alpaca. Can't explain the green though.

Good to be here, looks like I've got some reading to catch up on. I might have to have a look around at my art folders for stuff to share, see if I've got anything I dare expose to the public these days. Don't know what I was thinking with some of the stuff I've made....
Back to top Go down
Professor X
Founder of the X-Men
Founder of the X-Men
Professor X

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 am

Welcome aboard Deano! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldbuildersguild.net/
lalib
Friendly Neighborhood Terrorist
Friendly Neighborhood Terrorist
lalib

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi *kicks his nether regions* Evil Plot
Back to top Go down
Memnoch
Secondary Character
Memnoch

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:47 pm

As per usual, my tastes pre-date all trends I'm starting to sense a trend Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
RainCloud
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Welcome, Deano!! I'm a refugee too, but its fun here. Was Deano your name on PI too? I never read who posts what, unless I'm responding, so forgive me if I don't immediately recognize you. So yeah! Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PyroMancer
Admin
Admin
PyroMancer

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Quote :
Can't explain the green though.
Of all the things to be unable to explain about that emoticon... How about the fact that there is a banana... with a FACE and HANDS!

Lol. Welcome to the Guild. More Yin Yangs are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 pm

PyroMancer wrote:
Quote :
Of all the things to be unable to explain about that emoticon... How about the fact that there is a banana... with a FACE and HANDS!

LMAO... Alec, you rock. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Memnoch
Secondary Character
Memnoch

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:54 pm

There are four lights!
Back to top Go down
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:05 pm

RainCloud wrote:
Welcome, Deano!! I'm a refugee too, but its fun here. Was Deano your name on PI too? I never read who posts what, unless I'm responding, so forgive me if I don't immediately recognize you. So yeah! Welcome! Very Happy

It was/is. More of a lurker than a poster, so my name didn't really show up a whole lot.

PyroMancer wrote:
Quote :

Lol. Welcome to the Guild. More Yin Yangs are always welcome.

Well, there is that too I guess. Kinda gotten used to it over the years though. Made my avie after reading through the Wheel of Time, it's technically the symbol of the Aes Sedai. Took more effort to make than I first thought when making it though, but got it in the end.
Back to top Go down
RainCloud
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:17 am

Deano wrote:

Well, there is that too I guess. Kinda gotten used to it over the years though. Made my avie after reading through the Wheel of Time, it's technically the symbol of the Aes Sedai. Took more effort to make than I first thought when making it though, but got it in the end.

Ah-ha! I know you! (I'm 99.9% certain at least) We discussed your avatar once, back when I had first started reading Wheel of Time (or just before, but it was around that time). Welcome Very Happy What ajah? Razz
Back to top Go down
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:49 am

Heh, good thing you left that .1% there, this is the first time I've used this avie anyplace we would've run across each other. I'm starting to sense a trend Suspect But we can discuss it now if that'll help. HAHA!

Suppose a male in the Green with female warders could get away with acting the same way as the others? I'm starting to sense a trend Whistle
Back to top Go down
talonnolan
Shard Bearer
Shard Bearer
talonnolan

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:14 am

I love your avatar. I may have to steal it.

I'm starting to sense a trend IMG_0525
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:20 am

sup Deano, good to see you
Back to top Go down
Professor X
Founder of the X-Men
Founder of the X-Men
Professor X

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:36 am

Great Tattoo Talon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldbuildersguild.net/
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:25 pm

talonnolan wrote:
I love your avatar. I may have to steal it.

Have at it. I may have a bigger version on my PC at home, be a couple days before I can check though.
Back to top Go down
RainCloud
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Deano wrote:
Heh, good thing you left that .1% there, this is the first time I've used this avie anyplace we would've run across each other. I'm starting to sense a trend Suspect But we can discuss it now if that'll help. HAHA!

Suppose a male in the Green with female warders could get away with acting the same way as the others? I'm starting to sense a trend Whistle

Maybe we were discussing you working on something like it or something. It definitely rings a bell. I swears it Razz

Haha, I'd pick a male in the green with female warders over some of the Green ajah, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Not really ringing any bells. scratch

I'm really due for a re-read of the entire series, don't think one time is enough to get everything. Besides, some of Mat's exploits are definitely worth reliving. HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Memnoch
Secondary Character
Memnoch

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 pm

The fiance just made a quilt block with a pattern within a pattern and the block is a many pointed star - the fabrics in the pattern create the illusion of a ying/yang though.

Me thinks Talon would like such a bedspread. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to sense a trend   I'm starting to sense a trend Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm starting to sense a trend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: