The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To All Guests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

To All Guests Empty
PostSubject: To All Guests   To All Guests EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Welcome to the WBG!

Most boards are hidden from public view. In order to see these boards and their content, you must register. I have done this in order to help registered members protect their writings and artwork.

After you register, it may take some time to have your accounts activated. I just figured out that there is a pretty lengthy delay from the registration time to when I actually get an email regarding your registration.

I want to allow for people to be able to access the site as quickly as possible. Whether that requires that I add to my site staff or simply do away with the activation process, I'm not sure. I really like the activation process for security measures (helps me to weed out spambots) and I've only had a few questions about the wait after registration (being a human being, I often find myself away from the computer, doing human being things ), so I'm not sure removing that process is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net

To All Guests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: