The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)

Go down 
+6
rainshadow
talonnolan
Professor X
BrassButtons
lalib
DanaLove
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaLove
DanaLove

Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:09 pm

cheers Hello, mah friends! My name is Dana- you can call me whatever you'd like, but i'm most likely to respond to "Dana", (or Sister in Christ).

What's everyone up to today? Very Happy

There's lots of emoticons here... kinda weird... but then again, so is Rainshadow so I guess i'm not very surprised. alien

Well, I love to read fantasy and Christian books and I love to write short stories and poems. I don't have any of my works with me but hopefully I'll be able to get 'em up on here before very long... flower

I was on PI, so I know some of you but still not terribly well, so feel free to introduce or re-introduce yourself to me! farao (<~~ I like this one a lot)

cat I have a cat named Moose- she doesn't look like this emoticon, but I suppose it's still a fair representation of her. I love mah cat, she always makes me happy- oops, except when she furball-pukes on the carpet... ew.

Looking forward to getting involved here!! bounce
Back to top Go down
DanaLove
DanaLove

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:00 pm

No replies? Ok... I'll come back around and check ya'll out later.

In the meantime, I should clarify my intentions. I intend to hang out and check out for a while. Wink I'm kind of getting a feel for the place but not sure if I can properly manage serious writing into mah schedule. So bare (is that the right one?) with me while I socialize, and we'll be alright! alien
Back to top Go down
lalib
Friendly Neighborhood Terrorist
Friendly Neighborhood Terrorist
lalib

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Well Hello DanaLove! Welcome to the WBG! Dancing Banana

The reason for there being no replies only one hour after your intro post, is that with your addition, there are 26 members on the WBG wink

As for your question, the verb is 'bear'.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bear[2]
HAHA!
Back to top Go down
BrassButtons
Primary Character
BrassButtons

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Yeah, this place has some crazy emoticons (crazy awesome, that is).

You'll definitely have to get some stuff uploaded to share Very Happy

Also--you're cat is named moose? I must admit, that's not a name I've heard for a cat before (and my sister spent several years working for a veterinary clinic!)

Anyway, welcome to the Guild.
Back to top Go down
Professor X
Founder of the X-Men
Founder of the X-Men
Professor X

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Welcome and hello! Redundant, but well meant!
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldbuildersguild.net/
talonnolan
Shard Bearer
Shard Bearer
talonnolan

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:07 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:42 am

Well, we only have 25 other members Dana, so you can't just expect a reply within an hour usually. Wink

Hopefully we'll continue to grow and that'll change.

Most of the emoticons are the ones that came with the site. So don't blame me there.

However, I lifted some popular ones that should be familiar to most of you.

Now that out of the way... welcome to the WBG!
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
DanaLove
DanaLove

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 am

lalib wrote:
As for your question, the verb is 'bear'.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bear[2]
HAHA!

LOL. You know when I'm in a hurry because I don't have time to open a new tab and check the dictionary... you knew what I meant... Cool

BrassButtons wrote:
Yeah, this place has some crazy emoticons (crazy awesome, that is).

You'll definitely have to get some stuff uploaded to share Very Happy

Also--you're cat is named moose? I must admit, that's not a name I've heard for a cat before (and my sister spent several years working for a veterinary clinic!)

Anyway, welcome to the Guild.

LOL! Definitely! I keep changing mah mind about getting internet at home. However, I do have access on the weekends, at a leisurely pace, and will make every effort to remember mah laptop. cyclops hahahaha that one's just funny...

Yeah, my cousin named the cat Moose. See, Moose was my cousin's cat first- from when she was a kitten until 2(ish). Now, however, Moose is mine.... geek

I couldn't be happier. I don't like cats- i'm a dog person- but Moose is as close as a cat can get to a dog. Although I'm not sure if that's her personality or if that's just how I play with her... ya know? Or maybe I just don't know anything about cats because I've never had one, I don't know but I love Moose! Like a Star @ heaven I love you

Thanks, everyone, for the welcome. LMBO! I was just messin with the second post- I hadn't really expected anyone to post, that's why I thought it was funny. Embarassed I thought I was the only one online at that point and so I was, essentially, talking to mahself. Which isn't so uncommon so you guys should probably just get used to it... tongue

Ok, that's enough fun for now, mah friends. Have a blessed day!
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:48 am

Well in that case, carry on. There is no Loony Bin Forum, though.

I could create one just for you. Evil Plot
Back to top Go down
PyroMancer
Admin
Admin
PyroMancer

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am

Welcome to the Guild!
Back to top Go down
Confessor Kahlan
Primary Character
Confessor Kahlan

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Hey Dana, so glad you could join us here. I'm looking forward to reading anything you wish to contribute. Dancing Banana

We are a rather sophisticated group of individuals that respect the finer things in life so you must join in our discussions regarding the benefits of wearing wide brimmed hats during the summer months and the joys that could be gained from playing a game of croquet on a neatly trimmed lawn.

................... geek cyclops
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Quote :
rather sophisticated group of individuals

Now I don't care who you are... That's funny right there.

Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) Larry%202
Back to top Go down
talonnolan
Shard Bearer
Shard Bearer
talonnolan

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Confessor Kahlan wrote:

We are a rather sophisticated group of individuals that respect the finer things in life so you must join in our discussions regarding the benefits of wearing wide brimmed hats during the summer months and the joys that could be gained from playing a game of croquet on a neatly trimmed lawn.

CK, are we 60? affraid
Back to top Go down
Nicci
rainshadow's girl
Nicci

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:48 pm

LOL CK. Perfect way to describe us.
Back to top Go down
Confessor Kahlan
Primary Character
Confessor Kahlan

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:12 am

talonnolan wrote:
Confessor Kahlan wrote:

CK, are we 60? affraid

LOL. Well, I'm sure we will be one day so there's no harm in getting in a bit of practice. lol!
Back to top Go down
Calwyn
Sidekick
Calwyn

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:02 am

Welcome! The more the merrier! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Welcome!!!!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)   Hello!  Sah-WEET! ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Sah-WEET! ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: