The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Displaced again, so here I am

Go down 
+2
Nicci
omnilord
6 posters
AuthorMessage
omnilord
Minor Character
omnilord

Displaced again, so here I am Empty
PostSubject: Displaced again, so here I am   Displaced again, so here I am EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:24 am

I am an artist in all things I do. Every job I have held required a level of creativity. This is the sole thread of commonality in any job I consider doing. I have worked as an upholsterer, senior chemical technician, programming language tutor, and am currently employed as a software engineer.

I had a plan when I was 18. I would be a published author by 22. I wrote a novella novella in pursuit of this plan, but it has some severely disruptive plot holes. I'm now 25, and through my own procrastination and a diverse plethora of distracting interests, I have failed epically at even writing a single page worthing of publishing. It's not because I don't have a story; it is because I have too many things I want to do getting in the way.

I have several goals for the next 5 years: Get my Bachelor's Degree (this year in Computer and Network Security), acquire 4 certifications from CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+, and Project+), get a Master's in Software Engineering Management from Strayer Uni., after 2 more years get my CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional). I want to buy a house, get a puppy, learn to play the piccolo, violin, and cello.

Not sure how often I will be here since I've been tasked with developing a replacement site and forum for terrygoodkind.net AKA houseofrahl.com, let alone all the other things I do, but I will make an effort to frequent.
Back to top Go down
Nicci
rainshadow's girl
Nicci

PostSubject: Re: Displaced again, so here I am   Displaced again, so here I am EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:09 am

Hello and Welcome! Good luck with all of your goals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor X
Founder of the X-Men
Founder of the X-Men
Professor X

PostSubject: Re: Displaced again, so here I am   Displaced again, so here I am EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:16 am

A very nice intoduction. Good luck with your goals!
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldbuildersguild.net/
Confessor Kahlan
Primary Character
Confessor Kahlan

PostSubject: Re: Displaced again, so here I am   Displaced again, so here I am EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:58 am

Welcome to the WBG, and best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Calwyn
Sidekick
Calwyn

PostSubject: Re: Displaced again, so here I am   Displaced again, so here I am EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 am

I hope we can help you on your goals, especially with any novels! That's what we're here for, after all Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Displaced again, so here I am   Displaced again, so here I am EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Welcome!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
omnilord
Minor Character
omnilord

PostSubject: Re: Displaced again, so here I am   Displaced again, so here I am EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 pm

lol, doesn't the title of this thread sound like lyrics from a song?
Back to top Go down
talonnolan
Shard Bearer
Shard Bearer
talonnolan

PostSubject: Re: Displaced again, so here I am   Displaced again, so here I am EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:07 am

Its very good to have you here Eric. Hopefully you'll be able to share some of your stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Displaced again, so here I am   Displaced again, so here I am Empty

Back to top Go down

Displaced again, so here I am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: