Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Got Ink?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ForeverCrimson
Minor Character

PostSubject: Got Ink?   Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:52 am

I was so sure there was already a thread on here somewhere about tattoos but for the life of me I couldn't find it ("search" let me down) so I've started this one!

I'm pretty sure quite a few of you have some tattoos so show them off!

I got my very first one on Friday morning (interesting discussion with the 'rents before I got it done - my mum scared my dad by telling him they needed a "serious talk" about me and his mind jumped to "pregnant" so I think the tattoo was a relief!) and wanted to show it off!

Partially inspired by Brandon Sanderson's "Way of Kings" and partially by my travelling I got the words "Journey before Destination" written in lovely lovely script on my leg.

Also, my tattooist (who turned out to be a surfer which gave us plenty to chat about) thinks I'm slightly odd because I didn't flinch when I got it done, even in the 'tender' parts. High pain tolerance for the win!

Here is is (couldn't quite get it all in due to me trying to take photo by myself with a phone... much more difficult than it should be!). Also in black-and-white and blurred because, well, because of where it is!

I've shared mine, now you share yours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Renya

PostSubject: Re: Got Ink?   Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Nice Tat FC, although I think the Journey was cut kinda short, iiiit's pretty much at the 'Destination' right there!!! JK Razz Full respect for pain tolerence Smile
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character

PostSubject: Re: Got Ink?   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Cant help myself but... Woooeeei! thigh flash! HOLY CRAP! but ahem nice tattoo dear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Ink?   

Back to top Go down

Got Ink?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion Forum-
Jump to: