The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:42 pm

I have a cat that dont like strangers that can claw a couch to shreds and i dont hesitate to use it!

Pssst carnage! I think its something wrong with me im starting love shoes!
(It seems most women love shoes alot and want alot of them i use think my 4 boots is enough. A pair high heeled black boots, lower heeled comy boots, brown pair and winter boots, so only boots and few)
But i stumbled over some shoe company and i can bet they been into my mind when they made them and for the first time in my life i thought, I WANT those shoes. From being happy with my little boots i now want uhm..taking the favorites 5 more Shocked
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Maybe you're becoming a girlly girl lol. But then again. every dominatrix needs at least a few dozen outfits for any occasion lol
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:23 pm

indeed! and nothing girly girl-ish with the shoes HAHA!
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:26 pm

when you end up with a thousand pairs of shoesyou are girlly lol
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:38 pm

im not getin that many! my hallway ist so big cant have so many shoes and im also gonna throw a pair that is well on the green mile and sell another that i dont really use so 3 more then just make its + 1 more pair so not bad HAHA! ..atleast not when women have like 10 and over and all is pumps and such, rather boring. P.S the shoecompany is Pleaser now how shocking is that i like shoes from a company with a little dirty name Rolling Eyes

Besides why buy 10 pair of shoes when i can buy corsets instead and fabric to make some fun outfits!
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 pm

I hear the undertone of a dirty joke going on here with the fabrics lol
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:44 pm

perhaps..sometimes i once sew a red lace babydoll HAHA! but mostly its more clothes i can wear and some "perhaps sometimes" hehe
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 pm

alright you better stop there. you bf is in danger of being misplaced Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 pm

I better would becuse that wouldn't be a good idea becuse that would lead to fighting
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 pm

not that it would last long...i would win Razz just kidding. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:29 pm

I have actually no idea who would but i wouldt want you 2 to fight either Razz a big chance both get hurt
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:32 pm

nope just one. poor guy. lol never stood a chance.

so what does your weekend look like?
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Yes i would need to get you some bandages and med kits heehee Razz

Uhm right now waiting for next months pay to see if i can get some fabric and jewelary stuff i havent sewn or done jewelery in ages! my fingers are itching! HOLY CRAP! And trying get my moped sold Smile oh and in May lover and I is goin on a car cruising watching old cars, aaah wonderful rumbling v8's.
I like muscle cars HAHA! If i see a pontiac gto or something there i would need to be grabbed before i start drool over it haha

Yours, lots of study?
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 pm

I think you've been away for too long... you're getting harder to understand lol. I think I need to touch up on my swede so we can have an easier conversation lol

Anyway, I didn't even realize we were going on a tour. sounds fun ^^

I don't wanna talk about school. its not fun for me to talk about. Sad

Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:58 pm

This is me being rather happy, i need a lexicon to give people Duh! Just imagine me talking! when i get happily exited over things or very irritated i talk very fast, some wonder when i breath then.

Tsss

Awww, want one of my cookies? hmm think the translation would be coconuttops my brothers loves them
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Wait I wanna hear you talk. it sounds like we talk the game when we get excited. I talk fast too. though I think you probably would have a harder trying to listen to me than me listening to you lol
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Of some reason this makes me think of when i was to a doctor (nothing serious) a week ago and he talked so slow! i cant help it but i really dont like it when people talk very slow i almost want to end their sentences or something. Was even worse i had to repeat myself alot becuse apperently a slow motion talking doctor have hard hear a fast talking patient. He had like a 2 seconds paus between every word and a word that took normaly example 1second to say he took 3.
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm

sounds like he was having a "slow" day lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you   Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like a rubber ball, I come bouncin' back to you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion Forum-
Jump to: