The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome swall !!

Go down 
+4
Calwyn
IMagius
Confessor Kahlan
ckyle7
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ckyle7
Secondary Character
ckyle7

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:17 am

Dear Siren Queen!! Welcome to the forum, so many old PI faces here. Hope you find a new home for fun, poetry, music and art. My Lovely. I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Confessor Kahlan
Primary Character
Confessor Kahlan

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:10 am

Many welcomes to our little world of words, Swall. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IMagius
Primary Character
IMagius

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:15 pm

OMG ... there is a name I have not seen in a very long time ... Welcome aboard Swall!
Back to top Go down
Calwyn
Sidekick
Calwyn

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:48 pm

I know the name sounds familiar, I just can't put the memory of the person to it... Mad
Back to top Go down
swall
swall

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:09 pm

hello chaps! thankyou ckyle7 for the fabbest welcome, thats just dandy. nice to see a whole load of fimiliar but long time no see names on here. its been like forever since i have been a member of a forum but its a very welcome return to one! i shall have a looksie around and make myself at home in a little but bright corner of a suitably sweet smelling forum.
Back to top Go down
ckyle7
Secondary Character
ckyle7

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Yay!!!! Ohh nice profile pic too, Lovely!
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:08 am

Why do I get the feeling you were before my time at PI???
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Agree..and i too love the profile picture, but that ist surprising with my history of avatars Evil Plot But welcome to the home of madness!
Back to top Go down
swall
swall

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:23 am

thankyou! carnage, i think you were there when i was there, if thats maketh sense...thats if you had the same avatar name of course, i'm just taking a little 10 minute break at work to have another look around, my time seems so short these days to cyber skip around Surprised
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:12 am

oh well! *hugs* before or after, now iss all that matters!!! watch out for the madness runs high around here but you seem to be impervious to it so far so I think you will survive Smile
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Welcome to our humble abode, swall! So glad to have you aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
swall
swall

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 pm

ahhhhhh, rainshadow, i am very glad that you are glad! how perfect to find pi'ers gathered here, although i seem to have avoided people's memories of me, but maybe that be a good thing, i wasn't always the well behaved lady i am now, i did seem to run riots in pi, and cause alot of *coughs out that dispicable word*spam!
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Oh, I remember swall. I remember well. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
swall
swall

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:14 pm

ok, i seemed have passed on a very important matter of who i am and why i am here, so here goes....my name is sara, i am 32 years old, of course, the inner child is still bordering on maybe 10, on good days, a huge 11! haha, no seriously, i am a reception teacher and work with special needs children, behaviour and educationally, and at times it is hugely taxing to cope with that, but generally is the most rewarding activity i have ever done. i also work with computers in my other part time job, so i am a busy bunny in my life. i came here out of interest from an invite by ckyle7, my beautifull friend and i really like what i see, its super to find similar like people gathered together, all with talents with art and the pen! i hope to be able to spend some time here, when i'm not working or seeing to my dogs, family ...blah blah blah! nice to meet you all.......and brian, once you made a comment of a photo of mine, the canoe on the green water with the sheer rock face behind it and you hadnt realised wales was such a beautifull land. and yes! rainshadow, i bet you do remember"!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome swall !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome swall !!   Welcome swall !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome swall !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: