Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Yeah, suddenly his "I have no mouth" statement is no longer true.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about getting out there and dancing in the rain.

We should create a loop. That way when he gets back he can feel jealous that he's been out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://worldbuildersguild.forumotion.net
fogofwar
Secondary Character

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:53 am

Tricky, but I finally managed to masturbate to this thread.
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:14 am

Holy crap, dude... LOL

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about getting out there and dancing in the rain.

We should create a loop. That way when he gets back he can feel jealous that he's been out of it.
Back to top Go down
IMagius
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:35 am

fogofwar wrote:

OMG! That is so far beyond TMI that I'm not even sure how to categorize it.

I think I'll just try to forget I ever read it!
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:33 pm

I don't think there are words for that comment...I'm wondering why was it needed to be said...did I miss something...me confused o.O
Back to top Go down
fogofwar
Secondary Character

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:30 am

It is one of the recently most popular internet memes. I knew you guys would get a kick out of it, and I felt it belonged here on this thread.

Of course it is extremely puerile but I was laughing my ass off the first time I saw it. As a rule of thumb: the best place to use it is for the most nerdy and nonsexy threads.
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:34 am

I'm sure Steve will appreciate it. Haven't seen him post in awhile.

Back to top Go down
Confessor Kahlan
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 am

Well, internet meme or not, I think I'll still have to go and wash my eyes after reading that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
shadowsiren

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 pm

I now feel sad that I never got to meet Steve in his first life.
I find him rather adorable in this life. I'm struggling with the urge to snatch him up, take him home, and cuddle him. Maybe rename him George. That sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
shadowsiren

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Confessor Kahlan wrote:
Well, internet meme or not, I think I'll still have to go and wash my eyes after reading that. Shocked
Not wash. Bleach. Lots and lots of bleach.
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:55 pm

shadowsiren wrote:
I now feel sad that I never got to meet Steve in his first life.
I find him rather adorable in this life. I'm struggling with the urge to snatch him up, take him home, and cuddle him. Maybe rename him George. That sort of thing.

I love you I like cuddling with the girls I love you
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:59 pm

fogofwar wrote:

You sick twisted *&%**. I sure as hell hope you were NOT thinking of me when you did that! I may live in rainshadows pocket, but I only go for the pink fuzzballs out there.

:sheesh: Some people have no self control at all!
Back to top Go down
Dinwar
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Just a heads-up, Fog: Some of us find geeky to be sexy. Wink I used to jump my wife after she made particularly thought-provoking comments at Colloquium (basically mini science talks at the local university).

As for the whole meme, though....Wow. Just....wow. It's the talons that really make it twisted...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!   

Back to top Go down

I am the cotton swab that gets stuck in your ear!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2