The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hangover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IMagius
Primary Character
IMagius

The Hangover Empty
PostSubject: The Hangover   The Hangover EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Movie: The Hangover

After years of being told by friends and family "You have to see this this movie", I finally did.

What a complete waste of my time. This movie truly sucks. It is like someone was in a film class watching all the old slapstick comedy, took notes on what not to do, and then did it.

I spent the entire length of this movie sitting in stunned disbelief that not only is this movie some sort of cult classic, but it has apparently spawned a sequel as well.

If you are like me and somehow escaped viewing this movie until now, don't waste your time. Use the time to do something productive, like straighten up the mess of wires behind your computer, TV & Stereo, re-organize your sock drawer, alphabetize all your shelves - CD's, Books, Canned food, etc.. Whatever you do, it will be time well spent.

Rating: 3/10
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

The Hangover Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hangover   The Hangover EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:29 pm

I'll probably still watch it eventually, as I've had my arm twisted over and over again. I never have yet because... honestly... I don't want to. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net

The Hangover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: Entertainment Drabble :: Review Board-
Jump to: